www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: Continuous release review
Date Thu, 29 May 2014 14:04:00 GMT
FWIW, my response could be:

  You can pound your head in the sand, expecting that every release
  does not need to be downladed, compiled, tested by every PMC member
  casting a +1, or simply accept the idea that, yes, an automated and
  potentially buggy CI process is no substitute for a healthy, engaged
  and responsible PMC.

See how I did that?