www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using content from StackOverflow
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2014 17:30:52 GMT
I agree with Hen. There may be a higher level of ASF-awareness on the Dev
list. However, the license implications between the two are the same.

I haven't had the chance to review stack overflow is site. However, from
what I've read on this thread, I'm not convinced that an FAQ entry resolves
the underlying issue.
--kevan