www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Flex IP Clearance
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2014 14:25:09 GMT
Well, I had asked on legal-discuss about how to handle some file headers
in our repo when Kevan asked if it was part of an IP Clearance.  That led
me to read the page on IP Clearance and realize that Flex has not filed an
IP Clearance form for any of the Software Grants that represent code
donations.  And there have been several donations, mostly from Adobe and
one from Digital Primates.

So I'm asking if/how we need to file the IP Clearances given that there is
code in the repos and much of it has been released already.

Thanks,
-Alex