www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ICLA US Government
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2014 21:59:21 GMT
On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 4:34 PM, Mattmann, Chris A (3980)
<chris.a.mattmann@jpl.nasa.gov> wrote:
> +1 that is very much my understanding as well.

If I'm not mistaken, the ICLA (as opposed to the CCLA) is tied to the
individual and would cover contributions made by the committer even if
they change jobs, or for that matter would cover personal (non-work
related) contributions made while employed by the government.  So it
is still a good idea.

-Rob