www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Evan Ward <evan.w...@nrl.navy.mil>
Subject Re: ICLA US Government
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2014 21:19:33 GMT
I got into programming for the tricky logic problems. Look like I should
have been a lawyer. :)

For another open source project that uses the Apache License and ICLAs,
I joined using a modified ICLA (attached). If we s/CS/Apache/ and
s/Orekit/Commons/ would it be acceptable? I think it clears up the
worldwide issue and explicitly states "public domain with no license".

Best Regards,
Evan