www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Include build tool source?
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2014 04:36:46 GMT
In past discussions on this general subject, the answer has been -- no,
that's not ok. It's not really a "legal" question, but a question of policy
of an "open source" foundation.

There are discussions in the archives for this mailing list. As I recall,
infra was against maintaining binaries in svn, also.

--kevan