www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Content from Mozilla Developer Network
Date Fri, 21 Feb 2014 05:32:58 GMT
License appears to be
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Project:MDN/About#Copyrights_and_licenses-
which states CC-SA 2.5+ for general content and is not covered on the
resolved.html page.

Code samples are stated to be either MIT (if pre 2010) or CC-Copyright
Dedication (if post 2010). Both are listed as category A on resolved.html.

So if the content taken was a code sample, work out when the content was
added/subsequently modified and act accordingly. If it wasn't a code
sample, raise CC-SA usage with legal-discuss@.

Hen