www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Shivaram Venkataraman <shiva...@eecs.berkeley.edu>
Subject Re: License question for scripting language frontend
Date Fri, 31 Jan 2014 07:07:21 GMT
rJava is currently licensed as GPLv2 [1]. Would it be okay if rJava
was licensed as >= GPLv2 instead of just GPLv2 ? We can get in touch
with the author to request re-licensing the package if that will help
us include SparkR in Apache Spark.

Thanks
Shivaram

[1] http://cran.cnr.berkeley.edu/web/packages/rJava/