www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: New versions of CC licenses
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2013 21:57:55 GMT
Is there anyone on this list from CC or who can speak
authoritatively on their behalf?

I, for one, would appreciate at least *some* insight
from their/your point of view... If we rec' none, then
we are left to try to determine it, which is good for
no one.

On Dec 9, 2013, at 12:28 PM, Jim Jagielski <jim@jaguNET.com> wrote:

> On Dec 9, 2013, at 9:34 AM, Stephen Connolly <stephen.alan.connolly@gmail.com>
wrote:

>> If that is the case it would seem that this thread is mostly a storm in a teacup...
but I agree that it would be good if somebody (i.e. you) could engage with the CC-BY authors
to confirm that this was their intent.