www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Jaroslaw Cwiklik <uim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trademark question
Date Mon, 18 Nov 2013 21:23:58 GMT
My apologies for misplacing the question. I was following information
provided here:

Foundation Legal Discussion Mailing List

The legal-discuss@apache.org is a forum for questions (even FAQs) that have
a legal aspect to them. These questions may concern (for example)
licensing, third party packages, contributor agreement questions and
trademark issues.

Jerry Cwiklik