www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Jaroslaw Cwiklik <uim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trademark question
Date Mon, 18 Nov 2013 18:45:28 GMT
Hi, I was reminded that doing a simple google search also returns a number
of hits for DUCC :

DUCC Disciples United Community Church (Lancaster, PA)
DUCC Delhi University Computer Centre (University of Delhi; India)
DUCC Durham University Canoe Club (UK)
DUCC Duke University Cancer Center (North Carolina)
DUCC Digital Uplink Control Center
DUCC Danish-United Kingdom Chamber of Commerce (UK)

Jerry Cwiklik