www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Robert Newson <rnew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: copyright infringement in CouchDB 1.5.0
Date Tue, 19 Nov 2013 22:03:14 GMT
I've pursued this out of band, it seems the latest version of fauxton
in couchdb master has switched to a library called 'ace'. We're
verifying now that we can simply delete jshint entirely. At worse, we
can import a version of jshint from upstream that does not include the
"evil" clause, since it was changed to not include that by the author.
Would rather remove it entirely.

B.