www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Robert Newson <rnew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: copyright infringement in CouchDB 1.5.0
Date Tue, 19 Nov 2013 22:31:44 GMT
We've verified that jshint is not needed anymore, the file with this
license has been deleted from our master branch.

Should we move quickly to build a 1.5.1 release artifact that includes
that change or continue with our plan to release 1.6.0 on our regular
schedule?

What does the inclusion of this mean for our 1.5.0 release?

B.