www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Joseph Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Closing LEGAL-182
Date Sun, 10 Nov 2013 08:27:34 GMT
Well you got what you wanted but I'm not sure what it actually means.  Is this a carve out
for a specific use case: as part of a project's desire to ship data in a test suite, or a
more general ruling on the merits of the license alone, in which case what category does it
belong in?

Good luck ferreting that out.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Nov 9, 2013, at 8:15 PM, Henri Yandell <henri@yandell.org> wrote:
>
> I'm not on the other list. I was liking the request for the issue to be resolved. i.e.
non binding +1.