www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru <...@shanecurcuru.org>
Subject Re: Trademark question
Date Mon, 18 Nov 2013 22:06:47 GMT
This conversation should be continued on the privately archived
trademarks@ mailing list, where any Apache PMC can ask questions about
specific trademark issues that the project is currently or may be
addressing.

General questions about legal issues - i.e. "does anyone have advice on
X" - go to legal-internal@.  But any questions where a PMC has a
specific legal need that they require a definitive answer from the ASF
on a policy issue are usually either JIRA issues, or on the privately
archived legal-internal@ or trademarks@.

Hmmm, I should probably add some more explanatory text to the
mailinglists.html page too, huh?

Thanks,
- Shane