www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Joseph Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Closing LEGAL-182
Date Sat, 09 Nov 2013 22:41:24 GMT
What’s to like?  The dishonesty about how release
votes are counted?  Or the pleas to arm ant with
more finger-wagging authority?

Please.  Release votes were never required to be
unanimous.  If a simple majority approve of it,
the release passes.  If not, browbeating the opposition
into submission by overruling them is discourteous
at best and not likely to garner an affirmative
vote out of them, so why does this need to be
settled immediately by a policy ruling rather than
by simple majority on a one-time basis?