www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Fredrik Andersson <fredan...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: How to full fill the two license-requierments?
Date Fri, 18 Oct 2013 08:38:45 GMT
Hello!Thanks for your reply!It was really helpfull!
Since my app got an user interface I will add some info-text in my about-popup!What do you
think of this suggestion:"This application uses the following software from Apache Foundation:commons-lang
2.4..."
Btw is it correct that I do not have to register my self as a "copyright owner"?(Instead I
just put my name and year in the LICENSE.txt inside my jar, that would make me a "copyright
owner")
Best regardsFredrik