www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: Apache's Third Party Licensing Policy
Date Wed, 30 Oct 2013 18:28:25 GMT
Thank you, Brett and Jukka, for spending the time pointing to the publicly
documented and archived materials that have led to the current practice of
only considering concrete (PMC driven) use cases rather than hypothetical
cases.

This is extremely useful for those who have some difficulty in
understanding how the ASF works and why it works that way.

Ross

Ross Gardler (@rgardler)
Senior Technology Evangelist
Microsoft Open Technologies, Inc.