www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net>
Subject Re: distribution to proprietary channels / app stores
Date Sat, 27 Jul 2013 06:15:21 GMT
On Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 7:48 PM, Kevan Miller <kevan.miller@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Jul 26, 2013, at 12:23 PM, Brian LeRoux <b@brian.io> wrote:
>
>> How do we allocate/spend funds here for example?  I'll personally
>> 'donate' the $100 cost for the account but want to make sure this is
>> all by the books.
>
> This won't be the mailing list for identifying foundation processes (e.g. will the ASF
pay for an account), but it may be a good starting point for discussions about whether or
not a project could release to the app store. Have there been any discussions regarding this
by your PMC?

The ASF budget is the responsibility of the ASF President.  A good
place to have such discussions is operations@apache.org.

- Sam Ruby