www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: distribution to proprietary channels / app stores
Date Sat, 27 Jul 2013 13:30:40 GMT
> This won't be the mailing list for identifying foundation processes (e.g. will the ASF
pay for an account), but it may be a good starting point for discussions about whether or
not a project could release to the app store.

That is my hope. I do not know if there is a policy or legal concern
here for distribution. The ASF is responsible for the Apache Cordova
copyright. Maybe notifying legal of my intent to create an Apache
Software Foundation account with Apple is enough? IDK!

> Have there been any discussions regarding this by your PMC?

Yes. Hence this thread. =)