www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net>
Subject Re: How to join the legal committee?
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2013 17:06:01 GMT
On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 12:07 PM, Mattmann, Chris A (398J)
<chris.a.mattmann@jpl.nasa.gov> wrote:
> Hey Guys,
>
> I'm interested in joining the legal committee. I'm not a lawyer, but
> I have taken an Open Source Legal class from Kirkland and Ellis for
> 3 credits in the state of California; but more importantly I know a
> ton about our software projects; and want to lend my time towards helping
> them as part of the team.
>
> I'm subscribed to this list and generally chime in when I have something
> of worth to contribute. If that's "enough" feel free to tell me that
> I don't need to be on the committee and we'll proceed. However if it
> wouldn't hurt for me to join the committee officially I'm putting it
> out there.

+1

As to the question posed by the subject line, unless we see objections
here, copy and tweak resolution 7C from last year's June board minutes
[1] to this week's board agenda.

http://apache.org/foundation/records/minutes/2012/board_minutes_2012_06_20.txt