www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From "Lawrence Rosen" <lro...@rosenlaw.com>
Subject FW: FW: updating w.a.o/legal/resolved for Creative Commons Attribution
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2013 19:32:34 GMT
I promised to send this link to the list:

http://tieguy.org/blog/2013/06/05/forking-and-standards-why-the-right-to-for
k-can-be-pro-social/

I don't necessarily agree with all of this, but everything Luis writes is
worth thinking seriously about. :-)

/Larry

Lawrence Rosen

Rosenlaw & Einschlag, a technology law firm ( <http://www.rosenlaw.com/>