www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Daniel Shahaf <...@daniel.shahaf.name>
Subject Re: GPL Incompatibility in Apache Tika 1.2
Date Fri, 31 May 2013 14:57:27 GMT
Mattmann, Chris A (398J) wrote on Fri, May 31, 2013 at 14:44:02 +0000:
> Mark,

The file says:

102:Distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License
103-This software may be used without warrany provided these statements are left
104-intact and a "Powered By Mambo" appears at the bottom of each HTML page.
105-This code is available at http://www.mosforge.net

Is the file dual-licensed under "either GPL or lines 103--104, at your
choice"?