www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <juanpablo.san...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Licenses compatibilities
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2013 22:48:18 GMT
thanks again kevan!

ok, my concerns where more if Jaxen license == category A and JDOM license
== category B (I'll take as that unless anybody tells me to not do it),
rather than they appearing or not on LICENSE. As they're both licenses
specific of their libraries, I'd wanted to double check. Regardind the code
donation, also 100% clear :-)

rgrds,
juan pablo