www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <juanpablo.san...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Licenses compatibilities
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2013 09:47:12 GMT
Hi Luciano,

the LICENSE mention below was meant to be NOTICE. It was about 1:00AM and
didn't noticed when sending the email; apologies on any confusion I may
caused, my intention was to focus the question in knowing which category
would correspond to those licenses, in order to put them or not in the
NOTICE file.

regards,
juan pablo