www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Marvin Humphrey <mar...@rectangular.com>
Subject Re: Locking down wiki
Date Fri, 29 Mar 2013 22:00:05 GMT
On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 2:23 PM, Kevan Miller <kevan.miller@gmail.com> wrote:

> This is the Wiki that we are discussing? http://wiki.apache.org/legal/

Yes.

> I don't see a legitimate update to this Wiki since 2008. Is there any reason
> to keep it?

It's not a lot of work for Infra to enable the AdminGroup, so the decision to
axe the wiki is not pressing.  It looks like Sam once used it for rough
drafts, so I'd say it's his call.  All changesets were presumably captured to
this list and are available via the archives if someone's motivated enough to
dig.

> I'd say we should lock it down and delete it, unless we have a use for it…
> I'll file a Jira...

INFRA-6090 looks good to me.  Thanks for taking the baton.

Marvin Humphrey