From: Rob Weir <robweir@apache.org>
To: Daniel Shahaf <d.s@daniel.shahaf.name>
Cc: legal-discuss@apache.org; Matthew Garrett <mjg59@srcf.ucam.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2013 1:28 PM
Subject: Re: Clarification of "distribution" under the SGA

On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 1:16 PM, Daniel Shahaf <d.s@daniel.shahaf.name> wrote:
> Is there a concrete instance of this question you guys are interested in?

The question is in the context of IBM's SGA for Symphony, where the
code is now in the SVN of the OpenOffice project.

But, if you mean has anyone with a genuine interest in using the code
come forward and asked, then no, this has been hypothetical as far as
I can tell.  Matt can speak for himself.

-Rob