www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Usage of logo and/or documentation diagrams for conference presentation?
Date Sun, 06 Jan 2013 02:18:03 GMT
>From the page:

"If you have any questions or concerns about the use of or changes to
any ASF graphic trademark, email us on the trademarks@ list."

I think it would be good to suggest something be added to the page on
using Apache logos in presentations at conferences, rather than the
more negative response to organizing conferences.

Hen