www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Clarification of "distribution" under the SGA
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2013 19:06:10 GMT
An SGA is between "you" and the "org", not
you and the general public.  All we are doing
is exercising one of the rights granted to us
in the SGA- the right to public redistribution.

End users have no other conferred "rights" other
than whateverdue diligence they can perform about
the legalstatus of the distribution such as it is.