www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: Customer reference in NOTICE
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2012 23:23:31 GMT
Bensin has this right. This is a common request from funders. Until a
coiple of yearsnago this was what I dealt with daily. I always sought to
educate the funders.

My view was always thatnthe Notice file is not for this kind of thing. Some
projects opted for a web page with no link back. Others simply said no.

Ross

Sent from my tablet