www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Aahit <aah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is Jersey license compatible with Apache
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2012 10:26:30 GMT
Hi Chathuri,

Software under CDDL License may be included in binary form within an Apache
Project.

But, in case of dual-licensing, you have to provide election text, like:

If you wish your version of this file to be governed by only the [CDDLv_],
indicate your decision by adding "[Contributor] elects to include

this software in this distribution under the [CDDLv_] license.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Aahit Gaba