www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <seba.wag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Integration Plugins into several 3th party products (Moodle, Drupal, Joomla, SugarCRM, Teambox, Facebook, ATutor, Zimbra, Bitrix, Magento, Typo3, Wordpress)
Date Sat, 01 Sep 2012 08:10:49 GMT
Hi Ralph,

thanks for the answer. I thought the same, however the incubator
raised doubts about the legal status of such a plugin.

I would be happy if there are other contributions to that discussion.
Either here or at Jira:
As there are no negative objections and I think I raised enough
attention to the issue I guess it can be treated with lazy consens
that it is okay to release such plugins at the Apache Software
Foundation.

There has been a positive vote about the release of the Moodle Plugin
for OpenMeetings already 3 weeks ago at the Incubator. I will continue
the release process by next week by distributing the Plugin to the
Apache Mirrors.

Thanks!
Sebastian