www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: KC-46 ATS Air Force Program
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2012 15:36:44 GMT
Thanks for the guidance Craig, highly appreciated!

I just heard/read of quite a few lobbying attempts to push companies who use open source projects
out of public contracts. Most of the arguments are just plain wrong or at least highly questionable.

And there is an old rule in politics and publicity work: If you do not 'deny' it is very easy
to sell the silence as admittance.

LieGrue,
strub