www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: KC-46 ATS Air Force Program
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2012 21:02:28 GMT
Just a minor comment from the kitchen sink...

Is this a hoax or just a joke?

If neither, then I think you are the wrong person to cast this request.

The Apache Software Foundation and it's License, the Apache License, Version 2.0 (ALv2) [1]
is all about FREE and OPEN Source. We are a non profit company and do NOT sell anything. As
such there is just no business for a 'purchasing agent'.

Oh, the timeframe. Well, indeed this looks even more like a joke. At least it doesn't look
like serious business...

If I ask Boeing to change it's fundamental company guidelines in just under 12 hours, would
you think that is possible somehow? No? Well, what shall I say?

Thus what do you really like from us? Exactly: which paragraph should not be fine with which
law?Please come to the point and don't waste our time with pre produced standard letters.

LieGrue,
strub

PS: The ALv2 is good enough for 1000++ NATO, NASA and other government projects in the US
and worldwide. Including the now famous Mars rover. Why shouldn't it be good enough for Boeing
as well?

PPS: not sure if you are aware that this is a public mailing list which gets mirrored by hundreds
of mail archive mirrors worldwide ...

PPPS: don't take this email personal. I just reflected the harshness of your incoming email/docs.

[1] http://apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0