www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From S├ębastien Brisard <sebastien.bris...@m4x.org>
Subject Re: [all] NSWC and Apache license
Date Sat, 11 Aug 2012 07:28:18 GMT
Hi all,
thanks for these answers. I need to digest all this. Of course, the primary
origin (not going back to the original author) would be duly acknowledged.
In fact, I've started translating the FORTRAN source. It's so much work
that I'm considering writing the Java program from scratch, using the
supporting (published papers) only (and maybe copy/pasting the numerical
constants -- which are published anyway). Even so, it would probably do no
harm to acknowledge this great library (for those who like FORTRAN).

S├ębastien