www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Aahit <aah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Integration Plugins into several 3th party products (Moodle, Drupal, Joomla, SugarCRM, Teambox, Facebook, ATutor, Zimbra, Bitrix, Magento, Typo3, Wordpress)
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2012 12:26:15 GMT
It would be great if you clarify your questions a bit more.

As I understood, your project license in apache and you are using some
plugins licensed under apache and GPL; you are also using some 3rd party
components. Eventually, you wanted to release all under Apache License; how
you can comply with all licenses? Was that your question?

---------
Aahit Gaba

On Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 5:10 PM, seba.wagner@gmail.com <
seba.wagner@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> this really seems to be a tough nut to crack. I guess lack of time
> makes it difficult to answer this request.
> However we would be happy if you could share your opinions about it.
>
> Thanks
> Sebastian
>
> 2012/8/23 seba.wagner@gmail.com <seba.wagner@gmail.com>:
> > Dear Legal team,
> >
> > I am confident we can find a solution no matter what the result will be.
> > I would be happy to hear your thoughts on this!
> >
> > Thanks!
> > Sebastian
> >
> > 2012/8/21 seba.wagner@gmail.com <seba.wagner@gmail.com>:
> >> Dear Legal Team,
> >>
> >> is there anything else I can do to help you or any questions that
> >> should be clarified upfront?
> >>
> >> Thanks!
> >> Sebastian

> conference room