www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <seba.wag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Integration Plugins into several 3th party products (Moodle, Drupal, Joomla, SugarCRM, Teambox, Facebook, ATutor, Zimbra, Bitrix, Magento, Typo3, Wordpress)
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2012 07:29:54 GMT
@Legals-Team I am sorry for the last cross posting user, maybe CC'ing
private list is better.

Is there anything else you would like to know?
>From my point of view all GPL licensed product can be treated equal as
they all provide the same functionality, using almost the same API
calls to integrate OpenMeetings into the 3th party system.

It is always the same process:
1) Verify, and read user role in the 3th party system
2) Trigger API calls to OpenMeetings to create/update/delete conference room
3) Create session hash/token to enter conference room or recording

But if you feel like each of the 3th party systems must be treated
separated I can also try to prepare some graphics for each system
separated that show the interaction in more details.

Thanks!
Sebastian