www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <seba.wag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Integration Plugins into several 3th party products (Moodle, Drupal, Joomla, SugarCRM, Teambox, Facebook, ATutor, Zimbra, Bitrix, Magento, Typo3, Wordpress)
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2012 12:32:27 GMT
>From what I understood a plugin cannot be licensed under the Apache
License if it uses API calls of a GPL licensed product.

The trademark issue might be another hurdle to tackle but first we are
concerned about licensing the code.
So my question might be misunderstood, the question is really "Can we
license the code and release under the Apache License" not about the
name of the plugin or how we are using the 3th party product names in
our project.

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner