www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Upcoming CloudStack release
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2012 00:22:31 GMT
On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 7:38 PM, Ewan Mellor <Ewan.Mellor@eu.citrix.com> wrote:
> [...]
told me to come here.  I have been over http://apache.org/legal/resolved.html with a fine-toothed
comb, and I don't think that it's clear at all.  If you have other documents that I should
be looking at, then please let me know.

I'm not one of your mentors, and if they feel unclear, I don't think I
add anything by pretending to be an authority. Hopefully the JIRA will
attract useful attention.