www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Terms of Use / Terms of Service Standard document for Apache somewhere?
Date Thu, 24 May 2012 14:01:32 GMT
On 24/05/2012 14:54, seba.wagner@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi Mark,
>
> Openmeetings is a Web-Conferencing Portal Software where users can sign up
> to join conference sessions.

The terms of service are up to the folks running that service to define.

With my infra hat on, I am not aware that the ASF is running such a service.

A simple "Terms of Service Go Here" should be all that is required. We
should not be getting into the business of providing a standard set of
terms for folks to use.

Mark