www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net>
Subject Re: IP Clearance for Apache Amber
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2012 13:21:31 GMT
The timing is what it is.  If there still is a possibility of
obtaining a Software Grant, then that's the easiest path forward.
Otherwise, demonstrating that you have ICLAs from each of the authors
of this code and documenting that they confirm that they have the
rights to contribute this code is sufficient.

- Sam Ruby