www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net>
Subject Re: [RE-VOTE #3] adoption of mod_combine subproject
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2012 00:28:40 GMT

> Sam's prime weakness is an aversion to delegation.

You have that exactly 180 degrees backwards.  I am not responding
precisely BECAUSE I believe in delegation.

As danielsh pointed out, I asked a simple binary question.  Instead of a
simple binary reply, I get answers in the form of a question.

Don't do that.

I have stated that this is up to the PMC to decide.  I have pointed to
the criteria.  If the PMC is note only welcome to execute according to
that criteria, it absolutely is expected to do so.

Should the PMC operate outside of that criteria, the Legal Affairs
committee will act.  Answer that question with an affirmative, and there
will be no reason for the Legal Affairs committee to intercede.

Meanwhile, do NOT continue to attempt pass off your responsibility to
others.

- Sam Ruby