www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Christian Müller <christian.muel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GNU-AGPL-3.0 license
Date Sun, 11 Mar 2012 11:24:05 GMT
Hello Rob,

one more question coming into my head:
Can we use a category X licensed product in our project if we do not
"include it into our product"?

In particular: Can we use MongoDB (AGPL) to run unit test for one of our
components against this instance? The component itself (camel-mongodb) only
has a dependency to to the mongodb java driver which is licensed under ASL
2.0.

Thanks,
Christian