www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: use of LICENSE and NOTICE
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2012 09:04:06 GMT
Reading through those links a bit I noticed this line at [1]:

"For some licenses some additional notice is required. In many cases,
this will be included within the dependent artifact."

Looking at CouchDB's notice it seems reasonable but I suddenly realize
I have no idea what additional notices might be required. Is there a
good list of common examples for requires third-party NOTICE sections?

[1] http://apache.org/legal/resolved.html#required-third-party-notices