www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <seba.wag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Releasing Plugins for 3th Party Software from Apache Openmeetings
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2012 13:10:08 GMT
Hi Rob,

thanks for your answer let me describe the situation for the plugins:

Moodle-Plugin:
Was released both under EPL and LGPL in the past, LGPL was the last
release, released Oct,2011 (version 1.3) at our old project website:
http://code.google.com/p/openmeetings/downloads/list

SugarCRM:
Was released under GNU AFFERO GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE so far. Released
version 1.2 Nov,2011 at our old project website:
http://code.google.com/p/openmeetings/downloads/list

Atlassian Jira Plugin + Atlassian Confluence Plugin
Was newly developed, there is no initial source for that plugin except the
ones in the Apache SVN. There are no releases of the Jira or Confluence
Plugin for Apache OpenMeetings yet.

Let me know if you need any further details on that.

Thanks!
Sebastian