www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon and CoCoons possible?
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2012 07:16:34 GMT
Guten Morgen Mr. Marschall,

I CC'ed the ASF legal office that is the right entity to reply to your question.
Take in consideration that the name Apache Cocoon, Cocoon are
trademarks of the Apache Software Foundation, I don't have the
rights/powers to allow anything related to ASF projects.

@Legals: please see below the message Mr. Marschall sent me about
possible name alias

Best regards,
-Simo

PS even if my name is SimonE, I'm a man - in Italy SimonA is the
female version - don't worry you are not the first nor won't be the
last on making this kind of mistake ;)

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/