www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Committers' hobby projects
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2012 16:31:57 GMT
My opinion - if the individual has written all the code no software grant is required. Just
because they chose to use github for version control doesn't change the fact that they have
had sole control of the code. If, however, they have accepted contributions from others then
the water becomes muddier.

Ralph