www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: ICLA needed for all contributions? (Fwd: Contributions policy for those with no ICLA)
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2012 13:26:24 GMT
On 16 February 2012 13:20, Joe Schaefer <joe_schaefer@yahoo.com> wrote:
> +1 to Jukka's position-
> see http://s.apache.org/roy-on-contributions-and-git

Hold on. My original mail included the words:

" I am only referring to contributions that contain significant IP or
are not made available
through some public repository."

Note, specifically the second half of this sentence.

(for background, this is a podling on which I have reason to believe
people are committing code that is changing hands "under the radar")

Ross

Ross Gardler (@rgardler)
Programme Leader (Open Development)
OpenDirective http://opendirective.com