www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: License footer?
Date Sun, 19 Feb 2012 16:19:07 GMT
Usually a document is being read top-down, means if you open it, you will FIRST see what license
is being used.

Being aware of the license is very important, thus it's at the start of the document.

Also almost all editors nowadays allow to automatically collapse comments.

So I'd see no reason to change anything.

LieGrue,
strub