www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Dan Lewis <elderdanle...@gmail.com>
Subject Licensing of the OOo Base Guide chapters and later the entire guide
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2011 18:21:21 GMT
     Presently, chapter 1 of the Base Guide has been written. The
Copyright page has the following statement:

"This document is Copyright © 2011 by its contributors as listed below.
You may distribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the Creative
Commons Attribution Share-Alike License
(http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/), version 3.0 or later.
All trademarks within this guide belong to their legitimate owners."

    With all the discussions about licenses of the OOo User Guides that
make absolutely no sense to me (I'm not a lawyer), I really don't know
what is accepable or not nor why.
    Are there additional sentences the could be made under what I have
quoted that would be required?

--Dan